So I just got out my salt and pepper shaker collection and put them on the windowsill above the kitchen sink. Every time I'm at the sink washing dishes or getting a drink, this particular set makes me laugh. I got them from Brian for Christmas a few years ago, after asking for salt and pepper shakers. These were the craziest ones he could find cheap on ebay - we call them the cannibals. Happy Sunday! :)
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Savage Salt & Pepper Shakers
So I just got out my salt and pepper shaker collection and put them on the windowsill above the kitchen sink. Every time I'm at the sink washing dishes or getting a drink, this particular set makes me laugh. I got them from Brian for Christmas a few years ago, after asking for salt and pepper shakers. These were the craziest ones he could find cheap on ebay - we call them the cannibals. Happy Sunday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, ha ha ha, I forgot about those. I think there were worse ones he could have picked but I didn't think you would have approved at all!
ReplyDelete